July 8, 2009

R.I.P. Michael

Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Speaks: "I Love Him So Much!" (VIDEO)


Since Michael died, today was the first I watched a program relating to his death. Didn't want to listen to the haters, didn't want to listen to people who wanted to give people the impression that they were 'friends' of Michael or that they 'knew' him.

I am happy I watched the service. I lost my mother almost 2 months ago, so, I have an idea of the pain the family is experiencing.

Michael lived a troubled life, a sad life but his kids brought some kind of happiness to his sad existence. This guy did so much good and the media have seemed to focus on nothing but the negative - about the lies that were leveled against this man.

MJ was a victim of his generosity and his naivety.

I wish only the best for his children and hope that Debbie Rowe will not get custody of them (sadly, with America as it is, I fear she will).

Hopefully in death, he there will be some peace for him.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

Posted via email from just2stressed's posterous

No comments: